Friday 28 August 2015

Kim Kardashian Likely To Undergo Surgery After Delivery!!!!!!

In a recent exclusive interview, Kim Kardashian West has revealed how and why she could have her uterus taken off, owing to a medical condition.



Kim and husband, Kanye, share banters.
 Kim and husband, Kanye, share banters. Image


Speaking to C Magazine Kardashian West, who is pregnant with her second child with Rapper, Kanye; speaks on how she was initially scared her busy schedules might impede and not allow her enough time to take care of baby, North.

“When I was pregnant with [my first], I thought ‘my life is so hectic, how am I gonna take her to ballet classes and soccer?’ I had these visions of all the things I did growing up and I was really freaked out,” she said.

She, however, eased into the role as time went on and she put to bed. “You just instinctively know how to do it,” she explained.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

ads