Friday 28 August 2015

Adekunle Gold And Simi In Sizzling Romance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fast rising Nigerian music artistes, Adekunle Gold and Simi are no doubt the one of the most favorite acts right now.



Adekunle Gold and Simi
 Adekunle Gold and Simi

The immensely talented music artistes were reported to have been working together, in order to give their careers a strong hold.
Sources close to the duo revealed that, this is another music industry romance which is worth celebrating.


According to  Adekunle Gold who is signed on to Olamide’s YBNL refused to comment on the romance rumors.
He said “Simi really helped me with my sound because I was doing something different before. I was doing strictly pop and forming R&B and Simi having heard me sing a number of times insisted that she thinks I have this particular sound. She just said to me, you are very heavy on Yoruba, why are you hiding from it”.
However, Adekunle added that Simi gave his genre of music the name which he now uses to describe his act.


She actually named my genre Urban High-life and then of course Simi arranged and mixed Orente and a couple of songs I will be bringing out soon”.
Watch out for Simi’s interview in response to this rumour.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

ads