Monday 16 May 2016

Nicki Minaj’s Ex, Safaree Samuels, Sues Her For Emotional And Physical Abuse

Nicki Minaj Slays
Safaree Samuels, Nicki Minaj’s ex-boyfriend is the latest addition to the cast of VH1’s Love & Hip Hop Hollywood and will be starring with Nikki Mudarris, his girlfriend.
Yet, Safaree seems to be carrying a torch, no, make that a volcano of feelings for his ex, Nicki Minaj and has decided to sue her for causing him both emotional and physical abuse.Safaree-Samuels-660x330
Nicki wasn’t having any of her ex’s hypocrisy so she went all out for Safaree in a series of tweets best served for an enemy.
She mocked him wit: “U were abused my nigga? Look @ what you’ve become. Gods wrath is no joke. You will regret every lie u said about me. 
I could never sue a person who gave me all they had to give. Accept that u messed up & move on. After I worked so hard for what I have, & shared so much, the greedy are never satisfied”.
Nicki said, “Two years later this poor excuse of a man is suing me & claiming to have been physically & emotionally abused. Lol. He’s so miserable. 
Whatever isn’t rightfully yours will become a curse once u have it. The money u leaches win in lawsuits will never bless u. It will curse u.”

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

ads