Wednesday 11 November 2015

Toyin Aimakhu: “I’m Not Having An Affair With Ebony Films CEO, Seun Egbegbe”

Toyin Aimakhu explains Seun Egbegbe relationship

Toyin Aimakhu explains Seun Egbegbe relationship

Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu has denied reports that she’s having an affair with Seun Egbegbe, the CEO of Ebony Films.
Toyin Aimakhu explains Seun Egbegbe relationship
Toyin Aimakhu explains Seun Egbegbe relationship
The rumors began after pictures of the two of them looking all lovey-dovey surfaced.

Aimakhu, whose marriage to Adeniyi Johnson has reportedly crashed, said she’s just friends with Egbegbe.
“Seun Egbegbe has been my friend for over 12 years now; anyone can feel free to say whatever they want,” she reportedly said.
“Seun is my friend and I confide in him a great deal. If people want to judge by the pictures they see they would be misled. Everyone knows I’m a playful person by nature. And I take very suggestive pictures even more with Afeez Eniola and co than anyone else.”


She denied reports that she was living with him, saying he’s one of the people who stood by her during her marriage troubles.
“Contrary to speculations that I live with Seun, he stays in Ikeja and I live on the Island. I cannot deny that I come to see him occasionally. What most people did not realize was that when I had my trauma, I had just very true people that stood by me. Seun Egbegbe was one of them”
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

ads